These savings programs are not insurance products. Rather, they are discounts for programs and services designed to help keep members healthy and active. All programs are subject to change without advance notice. Health Plans, Inc. and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care do not specifically endorse or recommend, and make no warranties expressed or implied with respect to the programs and services offered. Some discounts may not be available in all areas.
Amplifon Hearing Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim has partnered with Amplifon Hearing Health Care to bring you significant savings on hearing aids, services aids and services, at a convenient location close to home. With Amplifon’s innovative new virtual services for hearing, you can confirm hearing loss from the comfort of home.
Receive deep discounts on hearing aids and:
- a complimentary after-care program including a 60-day trial period with a money-back guarantee
- follow-up care to ensure a smooth transition to your new hearing aids
- a supply of batteries or a charging station to keep your aids powered, and
- three-year warranty coverage for loss, repairs or damage.
Flynn Associates (MA)
Save up to $200 on each hearing aid purchase, get free quarterly cleanings and adjustments, plus additional savings. Flynn Associates provides the latest technologies for nearly any type of hearing loss, and has locations in Concord, Plymouth and Wellesley, MA.
To get your discount, show your HPI member ID card at the time of purchase.
Speech-Language & Hearing Associates of Greater Boston PC (MA)
Save up to $200 on each hearing aid purchase, get free quarterly cleanings and adjustments, and enjoy additional savings. All hearing aids come with a 30-day trial period. Show your HPI member ID card at the time of purchase. Find the Speech-Language & Hearing Associates in Plainfield and Medfield, Massachusetts.
Learn more at Speech-Language and Hearing Associates
Save 30-60% on hearing aids. You’ll get:
- State-of-the-art hearing aid technology from top manufacturers and hearing solutions for every type of hearing loss;
- Guidance and assistance from a TruHearing consultant and local, professional care from providers in your area; and
- Help along the way, including:
- a 60-day risk-free trial and three-year warranty
- 80 free batteries per aid included with non-rechargeable models
- Guides to help you adapt to your new hearing aids
To learn more or to set up an appointment with a provider near you, call 844-394-5404 to speak with a TruHearing hearing consultant. Be sure to request the special Harvard Pilgrim discount when you call. Visit TruHearing online for more information and prices.